Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Vintage Cold War Atomic Bomb Civil Defense First Aid Kit

While the rest of you are discussing jello molds and fashion, I am preparing for civil defense!

Good people of the mid-century, the threat of an atomic bomb is real! You must prepare!

Looks like I will be prepared for all sorts of things with this very cool real civil defense first aid kit.

All sorts of goodies like these safety pins which I will need to pin up bandages on hurt people. You know, those who did not prepare and build a fallout shelter!

Dressings and important "stuff" for when we are attacked by that big bad nuclear bomb! Don't forget to be well advised on what to do in case the atomic bomb is dropped!

A booklet to inform and . . .

. . Enough body tags to assess the wounded. Don't be one of them!

I do not want to frighten any of you, I only want you to be safe in case of a hairy nuclear attack on your neighborhood. Take the time to learn the right things to do . . .

This really is cool, and it goes well with my other civil defense Atomic Bomb items. It pays to be ready, just in case!

Happy Wednesday to all my blog friends!