Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Quick Update



My other computer started doing funny things last Saturday, so I bought a new one, in hopes of transferring everything from the old to the new before it crashed, if that's what it was doing.

Took a few days, and a lot of time on the phone with tech support, but I have the new computer, with all the old stuff on it.

Whew. :)

Will be blogging again soon... Soon as I rest from all the stress lol.

Hope all my blog friends are doing well, have not been able to check your blogs, but will be around soon!

Happy Wednesday.

.
.

11 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you managed to transfer it all, phew indeed! See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very smart thinking on getting a new one before the old one died. It would be horrible to lose all your stuff in a blink of an eye.

    Happy Wednesday

    p.s. I like the picture of the leaves you put up.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had two prior computers crash on me... Lost everything. Yes, my fault for not learning how to back stuff up, but back up disks from a few years earlier that I did have (someone else saved stuff for me)? Didn't work anyways. I don't trust disks as backup, not 100% reliable...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today we all need a good antivirus program unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how that is, my computer died last month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I say HUUUGE congrats on the successful computer conversion! That's one thing I have ZERO patients (and less knowledge) of so my hat's off to ya! I tore the rest of my hair out yesterday trying to set up an Etsy store. I finally gave up & am waiting for rescue from tech support. Very pretty photograph anyway, and yes, you were missed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you didn't lose anything!I've killed 2 computers and its NO fun losing all your photos and such

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate learning new stuff, curlers... I'd rather pay someone else to do it but...


    Yes deco dame, lost all the pics of my late bro and Mom just before they died because I killed a computer w/o backing stuff up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just became a follower so looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope all is well - miss seeing you!
    ~Vickie~

    ReplyDelete