Friday, July 15, 2011

What Will Be Popular 50 Years From Now?

I discovered my other eBay ID has been "put on hold" until I can verify that one as well. Missed out on a sweet auction deal because of it, and I am not looking forward to dealing with eBay reps after my last experience with them. Sigh.

At any rate, I got to thinking: We select the things we think were iconic during the 50's, or mid century, today. Not necessarily the things that were popular back then, but things we think best represents what each of us enjoyed about the mid century era.

So what do you think will be popular and iconic about our era, the turn of the century, 50+ years from now? What will people think was cool about the times we live in now?

I thought about it, and I'm drawing a blank!

I bet you have better ideas!

Happy Friday to all my friends!