Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Friday To All My Friends

My 1950's Atomic Ranch House cat Chris helped me clean the front porch off. That was hard, several big pots that had to dragged or rolled over to the planter to empty the old dirt. He sat, I worked.

I have been getting the stuff out of the living room that I put in there to paint the master bedroom. Not a lot in there, so why is it taking so darn long? Chris helped. He sat while I worked.

After all that hard work, it was nappy time.

Am I a crazy old cat lady? Yes indeed I am!

I bet you have pet friends that help you around your house too, don't you?

By the way, why isn't my list of followers showing up in any of my browsers? Are you seeing it? Does yours show up?

Oh well! I'm sure it will show up again!!

I hope all my friends are doing well this fine day!!