Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hoppy Easter!!


Lovely vintage Easter goodie images borrowed from some talented people from the internet.


As much as I love mid-century stuff, I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at older vintage arrangements.


Just lovely to look at...


Of course the Easter bunny came to my house weeks ago, but I'd love some of these things as well.


Oh I already have enough goodness, but it's fun to look, isn't it?


I hope you all are having a happy healthy Easter, with family and friends and good food.


Time for me to hop away for today!
.
.

12 comments:

  1. Those gorgeous sugar panoramic eggs were my favorite things at Eastertime when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Dana. I was looking for those on eBay a week ago, but . . . I have enough stuff lol....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures i really like the first one with the vintage bunnies so cute. Enjoy the rest of your weekend happy Easter, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh sugar eggs, I'd forgotten about them, they used to be around more when I was a kid, now it all seems to be chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter. Just cleaned up the kitchen, put the leftovers away, grandma, grandkids and kids just left...Yawn!! Love all the pix. I fluctuate on eras on some holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need Easter decorations! Not the crappy one's that are now half off either...those vintage images are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was thinking of you and you asking for us to show photo's of our children hunting for the eggs so it was with you in mind that i added them to the post. I am glad you liked them. Thank you for your lovely comment. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The chocolate bunny needs some personal attention :)

    ReplyDelete