Saturday, March 19, 2011

WARNING! If You Are Diabetic - Do NOT Enter! Spring Cookies!!



I do a lot of off the wall image searches on google, and the other day I plugged in "Spring Cookies".

WOW! Look what I found!!!

(All photos ripped off from the internet, but used with dignity).




These look sooo good!



I know they use a certain type of frosting for most of these...



It's sort of a liquid frosting, and you can "paint" with it.



I've bought some pre-made cookies like these before...



And as good as they look, some of them are hard and crumbly, which isn't to my personal taste.



But how delightful to be invited over for coffee, and have cookies like these presented! I imagine they are wonderful when fresh...



I'm not much of a cook myself. A T.V. dinner is about the best I can manage...



But for those of you who do cook, I bet these are a wonderful inspiration!



They look sooo charming, it makes me want to try making these!



So for those of you who are still in the midst of winter...



Bring a little Spring to your home by baking and decorating something like these!



And if you do, please share photos on your blog!



Happy Spring to all my blog friends... (No matter what part of the world you live in, and even if it's Fall for you lol)




I think I will go buy me some sweets today!



Happy Saturday to everyone!
.
.

17 comments:

  1. Some of those are so intricate, its quite amazing! Really makes one want to have a big cooking day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The asian dolls and lanterns are THE BEST!! I aspire to become that particular cookie maker :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too nice to eat! I would just have them on a pretty plate and enjoy their prettiness!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are definitely amazing but the one that impressed me the most were the cookies in the third photo. Look at that basket weave...!!

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so amazing! Thankfully I don't have a sweet tooth I have enough weight gain without a sweet tooth so don't worry these don't appeal food wise, but they LOOK amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! I love baking and decorating cakes so I would love to give cookies a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are so pretty! I want to paint my walls these colors (the first cookies shown)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm going to paint my Space room with that same color of blue in the first photo! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too pretty to eat! Made my brain go 'boing' trying to imagine the time it took to get that detail.

    ReplyDelete
  10. See, I'd never have the patience to spend that much time making something to eat lol...

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so pretty, and they're making me hungry! I might need to get some sweets in my system soon too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. O wow what amazing looking biscuits and the amount of detail in some of them must have taken them ages...my mouth is watering now. So pretty, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, wow...those are the most beautiful cookies I've ever seen. I'm not sure I could bring myself to bite into something that gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are unbelievable and so inspiring! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those cookies are amazing!
    Too pretty to eat!

    ReplyDelete