Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A GOOD eBay Transaction!



Well, this is something to brag about! The pink vintage vanity chair arrived, all in one piece, packed just right, and as good as described! Yea!


What else am I doing?



I cleared off the vintage baby crib because I decided, it has to be sacrificed for a pair of shelves in the "pink" room. Sigh.



It has a sweet design on the side, but you can start to see why I need more space. Mr Rooster is in the way.



Then when you look at the bed and all Moms dollies I took out of the crib, (she made a lot more, the rest are in the closet and under the bed!), you see what I am dealing with...



The bed looked good before this, I promise you!

But there is still too much "stuff" in this room, and it needs to go on shelves rather than grow out on the floor in corners and spaces where stuff should not be.



So I am moving the two shelves from the master bed room, into the pink room.



Where I will put the stuff on these shelves is beyond me. And you can see the master bedroom still has too much "stuff" itself.

I'll have to go back through the closets and make more room in there. I don't like stuff sitting on the floor filling corners!


Meanwhile, I hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day!

.
.

8 comments:

  1. Hooray for the chair ;-)))) sounds like you are going to be kept really busy i do love our mums dolls. hugs about the last bit of your post, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad this eBay experience was better than the last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I'm glad your chair finally arrived and it was as you expected it to be!! Whew! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I was actually looking at that vanity chair too! I'm glad you got it. I never bid on it because I'm trying to really watch my $$ right now. I'm so glad to see it went to someone I read about : ) I love that crib. We've been trying to conceive so sometimes I poke around at vintage cribs. I've been looking at some pretty Jenny Lind style ones. I love the decals on the one you've got. Store it really well when you pack it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool stuff! I love old baby cribs, high chairs and playpens! Show us pix when ya get it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY to a good transaction finally and a lovely chair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see something has gone well for you. I'm so glad to have shifted a tonne of STUFF to the shop, I'm now joyfully leaving my back room empty for a while. I smile every time I walk through it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the chair! I bought a similar (but not as stylish) one at a sale to refurbish.

    The shelves look great, too -- too bad the crib had to go. :-(

    ReplyDelete