1

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tables Arrived! The BEST eBay Experience Ever!!



I opened my big box containing my 1950's blond table and night stands yesterday, and wow... WOW!! First of all, it was a big, heavy box. It could not have been an easy task packing these. Second there were 5 parts to the tables and multiple legs.

I have never, in all my 10 years on eBay, ever seen such a professional packing job! It's obvious they took great care packing up each piece, and making sure it was protected all the way around, and all parts in between. If you have read my blog for any length of time, you know how many disappointments I have experienced buying on eBay (and I am a careful shopper).





Well, this really made up for it!!

After unpacking the table parts, it was an easy assembly, and I can't tell you how thrilled I am!! NO unmentioned musty smell, no missing parts, no damage in transit, and they even made the box easy to open and unpack. Just the best eBay buy ever.

I only wish they sold more mid-century items, because I would check their auctions every week. Perhaps my plug for their auctions will inspire them to list more!!

A big thank you to seller: barnabasjoe777. If you want great service, their auctions are HERE.



Vintage Christine, I have not forgotten about you! I want to share with all of you her wonderful things and the necklace I bought from her. I will take photos and add a post soon!!
.
.