Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So Cute! Christmas Cupcakes! And WARNING a Bad Family Rant



Have been feeling sick the past couple days, so looking at these adorable cupcakes cheers me up.

It's not a bug, it's bad "family".

Really bad family.



Do any of you have family that are so bad, it takes your breath away?



I can't be the only one.





One who is the most negative force you have ever met? And goes way out of their way to make your life as miserable as possible? For no good reason?





I'm fairly certain, I am not the only one who has family so bad, they make you sick to your stomach?


Anyways, I left out the whole long story, it's too much to read, we had a big blow up because I am sick of it, don't want to deal with this person ever again except in court where he's threatening to take me because he is the most selfish prick (only word to describe him) I ever met, and doesn't want to see me happy, though I earned it...

And how very depressing this time of year, so please check out all of the lovely cupcake photos on google by clicking HERE.

And if you have really bad family, please raise your hand so I know, I am not the only one!

And thanks for letting me sneak in a rant between such yummy photos!



Oh!! And don't forget to visit the image-link I have on my sidebar over there, UP and to the right, to network with other bloggers, post up yours, and make new friends!
.
.