Monday, December 13, 2010

1950's Pink Lux Kitchen Timer

Hard to see it in the small photo, but the price was right. Fingers crossed it will be a good transaction (new-ish seller). I tend to buy things I can use in my house. Practical and pink, like my kitchen!

Happy Monday!

If you have not networked with other bloggers, put your blog link CLICK HERE, and find other bloggers to chat with!

Oh and arg@me! I forgot to mention Vintage Christine's giveaway and it's over!

I have not been entering giveawyas for a few reasons! I feel guilty! I always feel like I am bothering that person who has to find things, pack and ship! I also know, a lot of you "youngin's" need vintage things more than I do. And I haven't been able to manage a giveaway for a whole number of reasons, so it's selfish of me to enter! So it's not personal if I don't enter, I think I am helping in my way. Does that make sense or do I sound like a crazy old lady? lol....