Thursday, November 18, 2010

Vintage Space Rocket Paint By Number



Well I WAS thinking about snagging this vintage space paint by number for my retro Space theme office, but noooo, it's already been bid up higher than I think it's worth and more.

I have been good. I have not been buying much lately. I have been selective about what I buy. I eat my vegetables and pay my bills on time.

Sure, it's rare, you don't see these too often, but jeepers, do other people HAVE to buy what I want? lol...



Heck, I'll paint my own. Boo hiss... They can keep their original.

Can you tell I am bitter? Bitter?!


Happy Thursday Blogger friends! I hope you are finding better deals than me!
.
.

7 comments:

  1. I'm afraid to ask what the bidding is at now....I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $91 as of right now =/

    grrrr it was at $69 when I made this post . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderfully funky...and I do quite like the idea of a retro space themed office. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. =) I think in every vintage house, each room needs a theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just pop in and theme my house for me will you? Because you seem rather good at it :) I have a fair amount of stuff and none of it matches very much at the moment...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitty this is why I make "themes". It does several things: makes the room look cohesive, it limits your buying to only those things that "fit" in each room, and it simplifies decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well... Now that's awesome! Sorry you couldn't end up snagging it. Thanks for posting a pic, though. I missed the auction, and I've never seen this before.

    ReplyDelete