Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holding Out For The Best Buy

So I could have bought this cool 1950's vintage space paint by number as mentioned in my last post:



Cool, love it.

Ending price total?

$200.

Wow, that's a lot of money for a paint by number.



Or...

Hold out and get a whole set of 1950's blond table and nightstands just like my folks used to have in the master bedroom, for less!!



Only $130, and that includes shipping!




This is a purchase I can feel good about!

I have been looking for a set like this for several years. And finally, I found it.

My only regret is, that I didn't buy those pink lamps that my folks also used to have in their bedroom, sitting on their end tables.

I will find another pair. And if I skip the $200 paint by numbers, I can afford them too!!
.
.