Friday, October 29, 2010

I Am A Dunce!



I just remembered, there were two of you who tagged me with an award, and I never followed through with a post about it, and tagged others!

Arg! I'm so sorry, because now I forget who did this!!

I am under such tremendous pressure due to my businesses, that I have been letting things slip. I have to. I have no choice if I want to keep afloat. But the down side is, I forget things like this, then I feel a fool for forgetting.

So those of you who kindly awarded me, please do not feel ignored. I am so sorry I forgot!!


In addition, I think I make comments on your blogs that come off as snarky sometimes. If it seems that way, please know, this is NOT my intent! I try to visit and comment on as many blogs as I can, very (very) early in the morning before I have to jump on that fast running work treadmill that never ends, and often I blurt out comments before reading how they sound.

Bah.

Happy Friday! How is everyone else doing? Are you as stressed out as I am?
.
.

8 comments:

  1. No worries. Sometimes life gets in the way of blogging:( I don't post as much as I would like to. I'm trying to keep it fun...leave the pressures at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you hate when work gets in the way of your social life?! ;)

    Completely stressed out here too...nothing a Friday can't cure.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand. Sometimes, like yesterday, I'm either so busy or so tired that I don't even post. It's life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are only so many hours in the day and we haven't got the abilty to do everything, try not to be to hard on yourself,People will so understand. You have just reminded me as well that somebody gave me an award but due to being new to this blogging i thought i will have to do it when i have plenty of time and life just gets in the way...so your not on your own im a dunce to ;-)) Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. I do not like to talk about icky work stuff on my blog, but... It really is eating up a lot of my free time. Boo!!! Hiss!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never noticed you being "snarky" so go light on yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish people would not give me awards. I tend to ignore them. If I find an award I like the looks of I just copy it and paste it on my blog to look cool. Nothing like cheating to make you feel better!

    ReplyDelete