Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day USA and International Friends



Chris is still confined to the house, so I allow him to roam the house during the day as opposed to being stuck here in Sing Sing Office Prison like he is at night. He decided the musty stinkie pink atomic footstool was just fine for him.

What the heck!?

The unorthodox stuff around his neck is to protect his feeding tube. Back to the vet this coming week to have removed. Won't he be thrilled?



You tell me how he folds his front leg up like that, I have no clue. I get leg cramps just sitting cross-legged!


Not much to say, while Chris is kicking back, I am laboring as usual on this Labor Day.


Chris and I hope you all are having fun and finding those great deals!



That clock in my prior post is up to $255.00. I hope it makes someone happy!
.
.

13 comments:

  1. So good to see Chris up and about his cat-ly duties! Yes I bet you both will be sooo glad to get the tube removed. I follow his progress with love and interest. I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww bless Chris. And just for the record, tell him from me his neck tie is looking pretty damn cute! I still love that footstool too - musty smelling or not! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thanks (((auntbeth54))) and (((Tids))) =D

    He's been a real good sport about having to stay inside the last month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Chris is doing well. Happy Labor Day! Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad he's recovering, he looks pretty damn comfy on that stool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I remember when my boxer finally got his cone off after they had to close a eyelid in hopes a ulcer would heal up. Thank god it did!! But the day he was allowed to have the cone off we took him to the beach. Pulled off that cone and ZOOM away he went like a jet running as fast as he could. He was so dang happy. I hope getting that feeding tube removed will be the same kind of thing for Chris. Hopefully in puts a little spunkyness in his step. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww that's great to hear, Melza...

    He was playing in the house today, poor guy so bored to be locked up! Will call the vet in a few to arrange the final round, so he can be done with this already. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad your cat is recuperating. And I think it's wonderful he's adopted that stool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pleased to hear Chris is doing well. I have no idea how they get into some of those positions, amazing !

    ReplyDelete