Saturday, August 14, 2010

A Thank You For All Of Your Concern

Chris, back in February, laying on one of my vintage pillows. How come I can never photograph him indoors without the Damien glowing eyes?

NO cancer! The very best news!

But the feeding tube and medicine regimin are something else... Yikes!

He came home yesterday, and after about 20 minutes was purring and in my lap and he licked my hand and gave me a hug the way kitty's do.

Chris and I thank each and every one of you who sent us all the love and concern. It means so much to us. I really cannot believe he just might pull through all this! I was so sure, it would be bad, very bad.

He just has to start eating and drinking on his own. That's the last step. Fingers crossed.

And for those of you who shared stories of losing a beloved pet, hugs go out to you. I have loved and lost many a wonderful pet friend myself. I know how much it makes your heart ache.

Meanwhile, 'Miss Diva', Honey, his "companion" (loose term, there)

...would have been happy if he had never come home. She liked being the only cat around.
Attention ho lol...

OK, I promise to get back to more mid-century goodness, but I just wanted to express my heartfelt thanks to you all. Thank you!