Wednesday, August 4, 2010

:::Sigh:::



I bought this, in large part, because it looked red, white black and gray.

No, turns out, it's red, white black and green. A dark green.

Now I have the latest, state of the art LCD flatscreen monitor. And looking at it again, I sort of see the dark green now that I know it IS dark green.

Much like the two tiered lampshade that looked pink, but turned out to be purple. Purple? How many 1950's lampshades do you know, that were purple?

*sigh*


Been blah the past few days, you know, things happening or not happening, that you don't have any control over. So this was the proverbial icing on the cake.

By the way, if I post auction items here, it's because I am not planning on bidding on them, so please don't blame me if the price goes up. I am not bidding on them. It's not me. ;) I simply post things I think my viewers and readers might like.
.
.

9 comments:

  1. oh no I hate it when that happens! But I do LOVE green, did they not say green though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No color description was mentioned. Geez am I going to have to email every seller and ask about the colors from now on? =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooooooooooooo....are you gonna sell it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you could always use a black sharpie marker..... Just KIDDING.. don't!
    =O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm considering selling a few of my things~

    Not because they were damaged or whatever, but because I bought something that didn't turn out to be the right colors. =X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see your problem, I increased the picture size and it still looked black to me, too. Still pretty, tho. Hang in there, I am quite sure your less than exciting purples, and such, will just strike love in someone's heart. Take it from someone who has sold items that she still can't figure out why it sold...

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry - I didn't mean it like that, and I feel really bad that I've offended you :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could just make out the green when I clicked on the pic to enlarge it.
    I understand the disappointment when you've expected something else but I actually prefer it with the green. You could always send it my way ;)

    ReplyDelete