Saturday, August 7, 2010

Please Keep Chris In Your Thoughts



My buddy Chris, looking goofy at me, making sure I pay attention to him rather than my work.

He sticks to me like glue, follows me around like a dog. Gives me such a look of love...

I took my buddy Chris to the vets yesterday, because he was off his food and water, and avoiding me. Crabby, not like himself at all.

It was so very traumatic for him. He was so combative they had to sedate him.

All day, tests, x-ray, and no diagnosis. He's still not eating or drinking unless I force some water via syringe. =(





I won't go into a whole lot of detail, but in the past few years, I have experienced a number of close, personal losses, and he is one of the things that keeps me going.

Just keep him in your thoughts. I know, maybe it's silly, but he means the world to me, and it can't hurt.

Chris, fight the good fight buddy. You have to do this for me.