1

Friday, August 13, 2010

I Don't Even Want To Tell You, How Little This Atomic Barkcloth Sold For...



I don't even want to tell you that this awesome Eames Atomic Calder mobiles barkcloth only sold for $24!!!

And did I bid?

Nooo...

They claim the water stains came out after they washed it, after the photo was taken (bit skeptical, there), and the colors were not anything to match any of my color schemes, so assuming it would also sell for big bucks since it's a coveted pattern, I let this one slip by...

Arg. I would have paid $24 for it and found a way to use it.

Don't you hate it when you miss a deal?



Happy Friday the 13th.

Is summer over yet?

I want it to be Fall already!


:::Chris Update:::
Chris has hyperthyroidism. Strange. But will get the biopsy results back today. Still waiting on that. Fingers crossed. He's still at the vet, looked very traumatized yesterday. May come home today, feeding tube, plastic cone collar and all. =( My poor guy.
.
.