Saturday, July 17, 2010

Vintage Pink Atomic Starburst Wall Clock



I don't believe I have ever seen a pink starburst wall clock. Star-Flyte brand.

I happen to have this clock in black and gold, and mine has two small white lights and a pull chain that backlights it (and it's made of metal), and looking at the back of this, it might have had that at one time, but I can't be sure. It does say "3 watts" on the back.

By itself, this is so unusual, I had to mention it. I have enough starburst clocks, so I will not be bidding on this, and am mentioning it here in case anyone is interested in this unusual clock.

***Disclaimer***

I don't know this seller nor their reputation, so if you are interested check them out first!

Find the auction HERE.


Happy Saturday!
.
.

4 comments:

  1. They won't ship to Australia, thank goodness, otherwise I would have bought it! I need to be saved from myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - this clock is a dream !! As is your blog I might add - am now a delighted follower !! XX

    ReplyDelete