Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Note From The Crushed Lampshade eBay Seller "wayoutvintgae"

.
Geez! Remember that vintage lampshade seller who I have been having issues with HERE and HERE?

She sent me another email today...



This is what she was replying to, I guess, my last email to her:


Dear wayoutvintage,

The item was NOT boxed properly at all and the damage occurred because of it as you can clearly see in the photos. Two of the four box flaps had been cut off prior to packing, and there was NO packing material to cushion it.

I hope you will make this right.





I received this charming reply:




Dear 1950's Atomic Ranch House,

right for who, not for me, thank you very much.

- wayoutvintage





Seems she still thinks her chopped up box, NO packing materials, and a box barely big enough for the shade was perfectly fine.

Sheesh!!

Is there a way to block psycho sellers? lol...

You might want to keep this ID in mind as you shop eBay.
.
.

12 comments:

  1. What a bitch! She is a lousy and careless seller, AND she has the nerve to be pissed at YOU! I will remember her eBay ID when I am shopping there...and I will NOT be buying from such a loser .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya lol and thanks.

    Just needed to vent about this on my blog. After a very long day, I wasn't in the mood to get her nasty gram! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe what she means by "wayout" is that she will look for any way out of being responsible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you mad at me? Where are you, Miz 1950?

    ReplyDelete
  6. *adding the name to my new "Psycho Seller" list*

    I have a feeling this'll be a long list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well phooie, looks like I just missed ya again :/ Hope tomorrow/today/or the day after Saturday is a much happier one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She should feel bad enough about what happened, let alone leave you a smartass comment! Boycott!!
    Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that is one very strange seller! Why would she be mad at you? I'd be mad at myself for being so stupid as to pack something so badly and lose out on money cos of my own stupidity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That's too bad. Some people never get it, do they? I guess I'd just move along and forget her (and ever buying from her again) and don't answer anymore emails from her. She'll probably leave you alone now that she got her 2 cents in to you. I hate people sometimes!! You know you did nothing wrong, and any normal seller would have been horrified that the shade came the way it did. She's probably embarrassed so that's why she lashed out at you. I'll watch out for her on ebay and never buy from her. I hope the rest of you ebay days are happy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You cannot even imagine the feedback I'd put on her record with a comment like that! lol

    ReplyDelete