Friday, July 30, 2010

Mid-Century Coolness

Every once in a while, an auction photo will grab my attention.

Don't you just love the look of this fiberglass eye lamp globe and the metal fish on the wall?

If you do, you can buy them! Check them out lamp HERE and fish HERE.

The hanging orange lamp is also for sale.

The same seller has some other cool stuff too. Always smart to show some of your other items for sale displayed in each photo. It encourages multiple sales.

Oh and I will NOT be bidding on these, so no competition worries IF you decide you want to bid.


I am not an eBay spokesmodel, nor am I remunerated for this post. This is NOT an endorsement of this particular seller, I do not know who they are. I simply like these auctions enough to share them with you. As always, check them out for yourself and make your own informed decision before bidding and buying. Thank you for your support.

Happy Friday!