Sunday, June 6, 2010

Thanks Again Scot



A quick shout-out to Scot, the guy who sold me the 1950's pink appliances.

Scot, I put your name and link up on the side of my blog, below the blogroll. Hope it helps your business! The best realtor in San Diego CA!

Thanks again! You are my hero!!

A dedication (oh boy, are you going to hate me for this!!):



Ha ha ha...

And when you need questions about your business, hit me up, I'll hook you up with my friend. You know where to find me. ;)

.
P.S. I am admitting to reneging here in public on that extra thing I mentioned because, when Simon took a look around my house and agreed I not only needed major plumbing, electrical, both bathrooms redone annnnd the kitchen work, buuut he also said he thought my living room floor sloped annnnnd the word "possible structural damage" came out of his Aussie mouth, I about wet myself LOL, soooo.... I hope you understand! Utilize my friends expertise, it's a better investment ;)
.
.

4 comments:

  1. Girlfriend, I love it that you are so giddy about those appliances! And I'm way happy because I'm now all caught up on your posts. whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Oh Christine, no need here, I try to make it mostly photos and little text.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Found you via "Fourth Grade Nothing" Blog. I too, am a 1950's obsessive! Had a 1950's ranch house...lost it in a divorce...so I packed up all my vintage/retro antiques and hit the road. I have a new home now, but am still filling it with as much 1950s stuff as possible. Love to meet other 50's fanatics. Can't wait to read more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete