Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Black and Orange Eames Daybed Couch

I wanted.

I resisted.

A daybed, but who cares?

But orange...

I just... couldn't... do... orange!

Sold for under $200, s/h only $130. Very reasonable.

I know, one of you will tell me: But 1950's Atomic Ranch lady, you could get different cushions for it!


But I want a black couch. An affordable, mid-century black couch. One all ready to place in my living room. Atomic particle legs preferred. Hairpin legs an acceptable second. Is that too much to ask for?

I hate to admit it, but I am still doing touch-up paint work in the living room. Today I will finish up. So I keep saying.

So when you have that project that seems to be taking forever, you can remind yourself: "At least it's not taking as long as 1950's Atomic Ranch House is taking to paint her silly living room!"

And you'd be right!

Happy Wednesday!

What good deals have you passed up on lately?