1

Friday, June 18, 2010

Anticipation...



Won these as you all know.

Paid for them.

Now waiting for friend with strong back and a truck to go get them.

He was in Australia last week. Now he tells me he is going on vacation this weekend. Will have to wait until next weekend. =(


Emailed seller to let her know this two days ago, I have been in communication with the seller all along prior to paying, and I paid about a week ago... And no word yet in the last couple days.

OK, juuuuust in case she disappears, I can get my money back from paypal, right?

Yes I get paranoid over these things sometimes. I'm sure all will be well, but... Just in case... Worst case scenario and all that...



Love reading all of your blogs. I haven't had much to say the past few days. All work and no play makes 1950's Atomic Ranch lady tired!

Happy Friday!
.
.