Tuesday, June 8, 2010

All Mine



OK, which one of you put that extra bid on these? lol...

Well, I won't consider them mine until they are sitting here.


If anyone is interested in the four bar stools let me know. I want the two chairs. I have virtually no place for the bar stools.





I'd be happy to sell them to a fellow blogger first. If not, I will list them on eBay or decide to keep them in the Studio (If I can ever get rid of the ugly couch in there, I could use one or two for my vintage drafting table).
.
.

AND, if you are in the "PENNA" area (I assume that means Pennsylvania), and you want a 1950's pink kitchen appliance suite similar to what I just bought in excellent condition, check out this auction:



Find the link HERE.

Currently $299, NO bids, two days to go!

I do NOT get anything for mentioning this, but it's rare to see these come up for auction so affordable and in such great condition!

I love how all of these things fit under the counter! Fridge, too!
.

15 comments:

  1. I wasn't me upping the bid, I promise. I would love to have those bar stools but first I need a bar. And then if we had a bar my husband's redneck friends would want to hang out here constantly and then I'd have to come live with you because otherwise I'd have to shoot them. So, no, I'll pass on the stools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't drink, so bar stools could only function as chairs, and since I am short, I would need a step ladder to climb up on these lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. those chairs are sweet! wish i had a use for those stools!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why, oh why would ANYbody want to sell that completely awesome kitchen suite?!?! =O Okay, I'd better stop right there *mumbling under my breath*... but if I was in Penny, I know what I'd be doing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those chairs and bar stools are so totally cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poop on a stick! Why oh why must my wallet dictate that I cannot help green that pink suite of coolness straight into my life!

    Cripes! Always something...

    Hugs senorita!

    Dar-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my boys would have a stroke if I redid our kitchen in pink! It would be sort of fun to get photos of their faces. They forget that I'm a girl sometimes!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clearly, you need to keep the stools and build a swingin' bar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pink is my dream. I have the pink and gray formica to go with it...but alas, I rent. Plus-how much would it cost to ship to Independence Missouri?? Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pleased you got them! Well I would take the bar stools of your hands but I think it would cost the earth & more to get them to the UK! I need to move over there :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh MAN I want those appliances! Pity I a) don't have a house to put them in, b) can't afford them and c) don't live in the right country, let alone the right state!

    xx Charlotte
    Tuppence Ha'penny

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! those stools are great, I wish I had a place for them. And that pink kitchen would look great in my girz only cottage I dream about :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i need to get my own place w/out bubs. he doesn't like my vintage taste. i would kill for a vintage kitchen and those chairs. so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hate to even mention this but what if you built a kitchen counter bar? I mean, you'll be doing the kitchen soon right? Those chairs would be sweeet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My kitchen is teeny tiny, barely any room for the table and 4 chairs... Only two chairs can fit in there. =/

    ReplyDelete