Saturday, June 5, 2010

1950's Whirlpool Pink Fridge

You know, this pink fridge WOULD also look good in my kitchen lol... $100 in Vegas, baby. Only 4 hours away ha ha.

Well, appliances are due to arrive this morning. Lots of work to do to get a spot ready in my Studio. Boy does my Studio need new carpet and a new paint job! Oh well, it IS a garage, after all ;)

Lots of happy anxiety over this, I'll be glad to have it a "done deal" without a hitch ***fingers crossed***

The cost to have it delivered is much more than the cost of the items *yikes* but the only way I could get all this was because the bid price was so good. Thanks Scot!!

I'll let you know how it all goes, in case you ever entertain the idea of buying something big from somewhere like eBay!

Hope you are having a happy Saturday!