Saturday, May 1, 2010

Thank You Amber Von Felts at I Heart Everything!!



Wow! I get this package in the mail from Amber Von Felts over at I Heart Everything, and inside is this adorable envelope.






And then, the wonderful treasures inside!!






She made the magnets from magazine images selected by hand, AND she designed and made these stickers herself! So creative and talented!






And this adorable card she made!

I was thrilled! Amber, thank you sooo much! You made my day! My magnets are already on my fridge and I'm deciding where best to put the stickers.

If you have not checked out her blog yet, go scoot and do so right now. Be sure to follow her and add her blog to your blogroll! You will love her as much as I do =)

Click HERE to find it with just one click!

3 comments:

  1. I agree! Her blog is fabulous! Cool stuff! She is a talented girl in so many ways!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks again, Amber! You are so talented AND generous!

    ReplyDelete