Saturday, May 8, 2010

Atomic Ranch House Barkcloth



Speaking of, I love these two Ranch House style mid-century print fabrics. I don't recall ever seeing patterns like this.

The one above is, count them, 15 yards of material, auction ending in about 5 days HERE.



And this looks more like a satin or silk, auction ending in less than two hours HERE, as of this post.

I think the colors are better than shown in the photos, and I love the sort of Ranch House style.

Since I paid boo-koo bucks for my latest barkcloth, I will not be bidding on these but thought they were worthy of showing. If you get one or both, let us know!

That first pattern (top) sure is tasty!

*EDIT****

The top cloth is 15 yards IN 7 PIECES. I didn't want to confuse anyone. And just about enough to cover ALL my big windows (with no pleats, of course), but not the colors I'd like. What a shame! Awesome design!

11 comments:

  1. I'll be watching them but I'm certain they will go over what I can afford. You never know though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second cloth, that print almost looks like "Drive-In movie theaters" ! Both are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! those are so cool and unusual. I have quite a few panels that aren't barkcloth, but the silky material, too. Go for it and good luck! Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Number one definitely has grabbed my attention. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right. Both of those are fabulous! Is it you that is doing your kitchen in pink vintage? Shoot me an e-mail if I'm remembering correctly!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! The second looks like fiberglass curtains to me. So rare to find 15 yards. I want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah something else I want, stunning! Thanks for sharing, I might watch but won't be bidding! The top fabric are my favourites colours *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came across your blog and started scanning your posts. Absolutely fabulous! I am looking forward to more swooning. I am here and following!

    http://theskinnyjeansproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OoOhH I like those alot. They are great prints!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving this, I want curtains made of such vintage fabrics!

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete