1

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Award Time Bloggers! Thank You VeggieMama!



Thank you VeggieMama for the award!

Here is the deal:

Rules for the award:

1. Put the logo within your post
2. Pass it on to at least 12 bloggers
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award :)

OK, give me a minute to select 12 people to pass this on to.

IF I do NOT select your blog, DON'T worry! I planned on creating some awards for all my wonderful blog friends a week ago! I even found images to use to make the awards.

Now, on to the 12 in NO particular order:

1. ZootsuitMama

2. Pretty Little Things

3. Chickens in the Basement

4. MoonDoggie

5. Va-Voom Vintage

6. Storybook Ranch

7. Noteworthy Musings

8. MID CENTURY MADNESS

9. I'm Not Old, I'm Vintage

10. Straight Talking Mama

11. Uncle Atom

12. I HEART EVERYTHING

13. Everyone Goes to Mick's

Please do NOT feel bad if I did not mention you, as I said, I will be awarding everyone because I love all of your blogs!

(I usually don't get included in these so I know how it feels lol)

Yikes I don't have time right now to link all the names to the blogs, but these are all in my blogroll located to the right.

Thanks again VeggieMama!


And a footnote: I know someone gave me an award a few months ago and I lost the image! If I see it on another blog again, I will post it. Thanks again!