Friday, April 2, 2010

Is It Easter Already?!



This lamp arrived a couple days ago, and it cheered me up. Still waiting on the Eames side chair and the Spaceman bed spread. I'm not getting things done fast enough here on my house, and that's discouraging.

After careful consideration (I'm not usually this indecisive) I concluded the paint color I got for my living room is too dark, so I will use it for the trim and get a couple gallons of a lighter color. Ugh...

And who the heck slipped in Easter on the 4th of this month! I protest! I thought it would fall in the middle of the month! I haven't even pulled out any of my Easter decorations. Not fair!

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday!

10 comments:

  1. That is such a cute lamp! And I'm with you on Easter, except it's come about the right time for me so I'm spending the day sewing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Mardi Gras was earlier, too. Today is Good Friday so I'm going to be good. Right? Hey, thanks for your nice comments on my blog--you're a peach. And you can stop showing that lamp, BTW, or I'm going to start getting so jealous that steam jets out of my ears, cartoon-like. Have a good weekend!

    Security word--SPHOR: a microscopic organism with a lisp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lampilicious! I saw a base like that recently at a thrift store but it didn't have the metal shade. I'm not sure why I didn't snag it anyway. I better go back and try to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lamp! I hate it when a color just isn't what it's suppose to be! Yes, Easter why have you snuck up on us? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bunnies haven't come out of my attic either! Unfortunately, Easter doesn't wait for the bunnies! Yep, cool lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool lamp, and will look great with retro space pattern.I finally drug my 3 blo mold bunnies up and lit em..it did come awfully fast. Haven't got any candy yet!
    Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that lamp is awesome. I feel as if I've seen it years ago at my grandma's house. Enjoy it!

    FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS So sorry, I thought I was following this blog but somehow I guess it didn't "stick" -- I am now officially member 225 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Ally and thanks! Joined yours too.. Looks interesting, will check it out. =D

    ReplyDelete