Monday, April 12, 2010

The Bewildered Brit - Featured Blog of the Day



If you have not checked out this chaps blog yet, git thine self over and see...

He even makes vids, featuring himself! Hilarious vids!!

Here is what his blog is about:

If you like candy, you've come to the right place! If you like roadside attractions and retro America, then you've just found your online home!

Everything has a story to tell, from a jelly bean to the world's largest egg! And here's where you'll find those stories.


Find his blog HERE.

Don't forget to follow his blog and subscribe to his youtube channel.

He's a riot!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for this! I'm blushing! I'm blushing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your following doubles. =)

    You have quite a talent, there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following his blinkin' blog for awhile now and always enjoy it. I think my computer's about to blow up, unfortunately, since when I watch videos it starts, then stops, then starts, then stops, then starts, then stops . . . so I get mad, scream, and stop watching the video. It took me forEVER to get through his first video, and I was hoping he'd stop videoing himself so I could just read his posts but nooooooo--here he goes again. Drat that Brit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes have to wait for the whole vid to load before I watch one (any vid), and sometimes youtube is just having a spaz lol....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow that guy and he's awesome! Two fave things, BRITISH and CANDY!

    Visit me at FourthGradeNothing.com

    ReplyDelete