Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pink Bullet Planter



Damn. Sold on eBay for only $20.

$20.

These babies usually go for over $100. And I missed out on the bid.

I was sure it would sell for much more, so I didn't really pay attention. All the other bullet planters do.

And why DO these bullet planters sell for so much money? It's one of those things I don't quite understand.

Starburst clocks I can sort of understand (though one can only have so many clocks in a home, so I don't get why those always sell for well over $100), atomic print barkcloth, I can understand, but a planter? I don't get the popularity of these. UNLESS some book or magazine on 1950's interior design did a big spread on them and now everyone decided they MUST have one.

At any rate, the pink would have gone in the kitchen or master bed room, and where do I have space for a planter anyways?

*sigh*