Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thank You Vintage Christine!!!



My prize from Vintage Christine! A gorgeous vintage deep green Bamboo pin!



I adore it! Thank you so very, very much! It really cheered my day. And because it was a cherished item that used to belong to her Mom, I will treasure it even more.



And while I was at it, and finally figured out the new and updated camera/photo program here on my new flashy computer, I took a photo of my Valentine table. The candy and vintage cards are strategically placed to hide the little stains on the Wilendur tablecloth ha ha ha.

I should take some close-ups once in a while, huh?



Don't forget to plug your Etsy shop below if you have one!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the table! Those lamps are to die for :)

    My etsy shop is here- http://www.TartDeco.etsy.com

    I am updating it all next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the table and so glad you liked the pin!

    ReplyDelete