Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1950's Sunbeam Pink Wall Clock



Happy early Birthday to me! I had to get myself a present, right?



Next to lamps, I love clocks. Somehow I don't have nearly as many clocks as lamps, but that changed today with this mint in box pink beauty for my pink 1950's kitchen.

If you are like me, you spend too many hours hunting for something that really grabs you. I have seen slightly better pink kitchen clock designs, but the style and price were right, so I had to reward myself with all that shopping time well spent. Hey, justifying it this way works for me!

13 comments:

  1. Amazing! The Hands are atomically out of this world and PINK! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. reminds me of my great grandma. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's great!. I found a red one in our container of junk...it isn't working but we think it may be a short in the old cord. I love them...especially pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE it!!!! Just perfect and pink my favorite color:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so much fun!

    Something that will probably make you smile every time you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful! I love clocks, too. That collection is on the mantle over my fireplace. Mine are all wind ups and I've dared my kids to touch them If they were all wound up, you wouldn't be able to hear yourself think over the ticking!

    Happy Birthday!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always start giving myself stuff when it's just remotely close to my birthday and would definitely gift myself with this clock. What a beauty! Hey--you should come over to my blog and enter my V-day giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh,your blog is very nice .I really like it ^^!


    ..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥.
    ♥..♥  ╔══╦══╗╔╦══╗  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╚═╗║╔╗║║║╔╗║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╔═╝║║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ║╔═╣║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ║╚═╣╚╝║║║╚╝║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╚══╩══╝╚╩══╝  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥


    ----------------------------------
    Welcome to my website : http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com. This is a website where have a lot of beautiful wallpapers . Especially , all free !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Instant love for this clock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great clock!!!!!!!
    check out my collection
    http://artyczechsgallery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete