Monday, November 30, 2009

It's Time For A Vintage Mid-Century Christmas!



I love bowls full of vintage ornaments, don't you? Every time I see a photo like this on eBay, I want to buy it. It talk myself out of it (because I have so many already) and then I tell myself to do the same thing with my own ornaments. Put them in bowls and cups and whatever I have.

Don't think I have many "fancy" vintage ornaments like these, so I might have to work on that a bit. It gives me an excuse to buy more. Ha.

I can't wait to see what's happening on eBay. I have been working my entrepreneurial self like crazy the past month ('tis the season to get all our businesses charging strong for the holiday season) and now it's time to let that do the work for me, and have a little fun time. I bet I have missed some good deals on eBay waaaa, and have missed my blog friends!

Wow, 99 followers! Yikes, I know most of you do wonderful give-aways, but I won't commit to that until I can be sure I have the time to give it the attention it needs. What to give away?

It's time to put away all my vintage Fall decorations and get out the Christmas one's. Not all of them. Still so much house renovating to do. And a guest to prep for in a few weeks, but I am going to get a few things out and displayed. I hope all of you are doing the same. I will be cruising your blogs to see what's up.

And now, to see what mid-century holiday wonders eBay has!

4 comments:

  1. I DO love bowls of vintage ornaments! I have 2 in my home right now & 1 mug tree w/them hanging out.

    ps..I have a little "just because" giveway going on if you want to enter @ Storybook Ranch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Leah, will check it out and post it here to help your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, those baubles are shiny and pretty! Makes me want to actually go and decorate the apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. =D So easy to display, and easy to put away. I love simplicity.

    ReplyDelete