1

Friday, October 2, 2009

Family Photos



I love this photo of Mom and Dad. She looks like a cross between Louis Lane and Bettie Page, and Dad looks like Clark Kent.



More of their wedding, yes, they eloped, and Dads graduation from college before he got his Masters.
mom-and-dadC

My Dad as a little tyke, and Grandma and Grandpa. Look at those Victorian curls he had as a little toddler!
DadC


And my beautiful Mother. Her cocker spaniel was named Tuck. I still have the little plaster spaniel statue she got. She loved that dog. The Grandmothers pictured here as well.
momC

I know my Mom's Mom was small, but I didn't know my Dads Mom was even smaller until I saw this photo.

I’m often torn between posting things I know my fellow bloggers might enjoy, and things that are personally important to me.

Hope you don’t mind when I post for myself.

I should “dress up” these photos more, but I have so many I want to post, just in case. You never know if you might lose your photos. If they are stored somewhere on the net, you will always be able to go back to them.

I really need to find a dedicated, easy to use image host.

Any ideas?