Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer Heat Wave

I googled summer 1950’s photos and came across this. Not my family, by the way. I need to get scans or photos taken of my families’ pics:
summer1957

It looked cool and fun.

Weather still very hot and not cooling overnight. I remember not having air conditioning for the longest time. Needless to say, summers were miserable until window mount a/c’s became affordable. Thank goodness for a/c now. It confines me to my office though, so I’ve been continuing to work mega daily hours, seven days a week.

I will work like this until after Christmas when things slow down and I can relax a bit. Hope to get more done on the house before then.

A tentative goal was to have the floors and living room done by Halloween, but that may not happen. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment