Monday, September 28, 2009

Halloween Holiday Chaos

As I look at some of your wonderful blogs, I feel like a hobo sometimes ha ha. My own blog still a bit plain, my photos without much commentary, my home eons away from decorating.

The living room not yet cleared for painting and floor sanding, and what do I do? I pull all of the holiday boxes out of the hall closet to try and streamline what I have.



The hall closet was just too full of “stuff.” I must have been crazy to pull all this out.



Why does my “stuff” never look as good as others’ stuff? It’s simply boxes of chaos!



It’s so difficult sometimes to shave down what we have, isn’t it?

This is harder than I thought it was going to be.

And another box of vintage Christmas things I picked up over the years.



I hope to aspire to what many of you already have, and hope to reach the point where I can finally complain only about the dust on my already finished and decorated house.

Someday…

In the meantime, I hope you will excuse my mess!

2 comments:

  1. I think you have a great blog! Your stuff is also great. You should see my stuff. Its really heard to get to in my attic. I really need to get moving and sort through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Peggyann...

    We love our stuff, don't we?

    I spent all last year going through and getting rid of stuff, now I am trying to go through what I kept and thin that down. Ugh, so hard!

    But on the plus side, I will have a lot of things for give-aways! =)

    ReplyDelete