Friday, August 28, 2009

Mad Men

Ok, I am certain I am the only person who has not watched this series on cable T.V. from AMC. I have to admit, not only have I never had cable T.V., but also I currently don’t have a T.V.

Well, with the exception of my working Packard Bell 1950’s beauty, but I don’t use that to watch T.V.

I’d show you a photo of the Packard Bell, but it’s in my Studio storage closet until I can get my floors done. Sigh.

OK, on to the show.



(OK, I'm a noob, can someone tell me how to post a vid without it eating the widgets?)

I rented the series DVDs from netflix, and by the way, I can’t say enough good things about netflix and their service and selection, and watched the first three shows of the first season.

I love it! Wonderful even if a bit over the top mid-century interiors, fashion and stereotypes coupled with drama. Ahhh my favorite!

If you are one of those rare people who, like me, haven’t seen this show, then be sure to catch it on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment