Tuesday, July 28, 2009

1950’s Atomic Starburst Drinking Glasses

Got these for the opening bid:
Photobucket

What did I say? It’s a buyers market!

Now for these items to arrive in the mail:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I got all this for less than $150. Amazing. If I’d gone to an antique store, I’d have paid over $500. If I could have found it all in my area.

I’m about done with everything I need for inside my 1950’s Atomic Ranch House! I’m excited.

Once the weather cools just a bit, on to floors, painting, curtains and getting the furniture in the living room. Then the major stuff will be done.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that stuff is just fantastic! I remember all of it. Too bad in the tacky 80's we all decided that was junk and tossed it. The 80's were junk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo, it's my belief that 80's stuff will be the next hot collectible. It had a defined style that the late 70's and 90's can't touch.

    Mark my words, you heard it here first. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I buy a set of black and gold diamond atomic Federal Glassware set? You have a set on your site with a round wire cage container holding them. You can email me at: boozeclub@live.com - Ed.

    ReplyDelete