Sunday, July 26, 2009

1940’s Calla Lilly Prints

A matching pair of these sold for $10. I just thought they were so sweet:
Photobucket

I debated over these for quite a while. But alas, I can’t buy everything I really want. I have no room with these colors in mind. Deciding on a very specific theme and color scheme reduces the amount of “stuff” you can get for a room, and keeps the room looking very cohesive and uncluttered.

It also keeps your budget in check. Did I mention I’m trying to do all my renovations with $5 in my pocket? Ha ha. Not quite, but let’s just say I don’t have the kind of cash to pour into this project I’d like to have, and no thanks to the recession, I want to be extra careful and do each project one at a time as my budget allows.

But it also means passing on some wonderful items. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment