1

Thursday, February 5, 2009

eBay Scam - Seller jlombardo120

So after an entire month, and this seller telling me he’s sent that lampshade UPS Ground, it turns out he’s full of shit and hadn’t sent it at all.

Get this:

He wanted an additional $15 more than the $17 I had paid in shipping in order for me to get my item! $31 to ship? What a load of crap!

And he made me sweat it out an entire month over this!

I’ve bought other lampshades, and have seen many auctions of these and shipping is almost always $8-$12.

Well folks, just a warning about seller jlombardo120. As you can see, he is a dickhead and will be getting the negative feedback and one-stars he deserves.

So if you see this lampshade relisted on eBay, I advise you not to bid on it or you will go through the same crap I did.

Photobucket